While we are not currently recruiting for all positions, we are always on the lookout for top talent. If you don’t see anything that fits, but would like to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter and tell us a little more about yourself.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Life Balance – We’re all about a great mix of work-life fulfillment. We’ll give you 7 weeks paid-time-off each year as a base. No need to build up your PTO before using it. We have additional allocations for paid jury duty, short-term, bereavement and parental leave!
- Parental Leave – Get the time off you need with our extended parental leave for any new parent
- Flexible Work Time and Space – We thrive in a collaborative, in-office environment, but also support flexibility when needed. We offer autonomy!
- Full-Time Benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, orthodontics stipend
- Bonus program: Our annual bonus program means that our team wins together
- Contribute to Your Retirement – Yep, that’s free money into a Simple IRA with an immediate vesting schedule. We’ll match your contribution, up to 3% of your salary
- Health Savings Account – Matched up to $1,925 per year (to get you to the federal limit of $3,850/year) that rolls over to build up for large medical expenses
- Company-Wide Timeout Days – Work uninterrupted with no scheduled meetings
- Supply You with Tools for Success – We invest in the infrastructure you need to do your job from powerful computer hardware for CAD work to proprietary software
- Team Hospitality – Social events, lunches and drinks and snacks are well stocked to keep you going
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspirations
- We invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.