The Engenious Software Engineer designs well-crafted software for a variety of systems as part of our collaborative team of creative, hands-on engineers and designers.
- Architect and Implement Software Systems to create compelling user experiences. Focus on embedded software written in C/C++ with occasional PC and mobile development using other languages as needed.
- Use a Variety of Embedded Operating Systems, libraries and development environments like Linux, Android, uCOS II and even systems without any operating system.
- Bring Up Microcontroller-Based Systems using debuggers, oscilloscopes, and other tools in tandem with supportive electrical engineers and technicians.
- Implement Effective Unit Test and employ creative test methods to ensure quality software that meets documented requirements.
- Help Establish and Maintain embedded software development tools, equipment, software, infrastructure, and process.
- Identify and Implement a variety of software process improvements with our team.
- Maintain Professional Relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance, and work environment.
- Work for the Collective Good, giving others the benefit of the doubt.
- Act and Speak to Support rather than inhibit or sabotage others (clients, teammates, external partners).
- Work Collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership, and attention to detail.
- Internally Driven for productivity.
- Maintain a Healthy Work/Life Balance.
- Makes It Happen, not just there when it happens.
- Able to Think on Her/His Feet.
- Self-Aware, others-aware, situationally aware.
- Humble, but self-confident.
- Adjust Focus on Detail or broader view to suit the situation.
- Be Conversant About The Medical Device Industry, advanced technology product development processes, and medical concepts including anatomy, physiology, and disease processes relevant to medical device work.
- Work Within Schedule and Budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions.