Social Media Specialist Description:
This collaborative Specialist helps to increase exposure through social media platforms. They work alongside a creative product development team to let the world know about Engenious Design. From creating content calendars, to using marketing strategies to deliver our brand’s message in creative ways. The Specialist is the link between our business, our social media followers, and our target audience – medical device and high technology engineering R&D leaders representing our client base in addition to engineers/designers/leaders who we recruit to be part of our team.
- Develop data-based audience summaries for own use and use of copywriters, editors and collaborators – understanding their goals, pain points, background, and affinities/aversions.
- Maintain a well-balanced content calendar.
- Interpret social media analytics and reporting to inform – quickly turning data into a plan.
- Coordinate and assist in developing content such as blog posts, social postings, targeted advertising.
- Manage an annual marketing budget of $50,000-$100,000.
- Report regularly on competitor strategies, lessons-learned; gleaning ideas from many sources.
- Become entrenched in the culture of technology product development and engineering. Speak tech product development fluently and have a sharp perspective of what’s happening in the industry.
- Copy writing and copy editing as an individual and a collaborator.
- Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment.
- Work for the collective good, giving others the benefit of the doubt.
- Act and speak to support rather than inhibit or sabotage others (clients, teammates, external partners).
- Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail.
- Internally driven for productivity.
- Maintain healthy work/life balance.
- Makes it happen, not just there when it happens.
- Able to think on her/his feet.
- Self-aware, others-aware, situationally aware.
- Humble, but self-confident.
- Adjust focus on detail or broader view to suit situation.
- Be conversant about the medical device industry, advanced technology product development processes, and medical concepts including anatomy, physiology, and disease processes relevant to medical device work.
- Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions.
Everyone matters at Engenious and we take a holistic approach to benefits because we believe that every aspect of our work matters. It should go without saying (but we’re saying it anyway!) that our full-time employees and their families get comprehensive healthcare (including health, vision and dental), life insurance, paid vacation/personal days/sick days, FMLA leave, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, profit sharing, HSA with employer match, mobile phone stipend, and more.
We encourage employees to collaborate and suggest expected and unexpected ways to continually improve benefits. Our benefits rival, and even exceed, those of large organizations – we’ve got your back.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspirations
- We invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.