Engenious Electrical Engineering Technicians take things to the next level by participating as collaborators in design and test activities that are exclusive to Electrical Engineers in other organizations. Autonomous thinkers and hands-on problem-solvers, our technicians are trusted team members who make a big difference on design projects. Being a technician at Engenious puts you on an accelerated career growth path doing work that you can be proud of.
WITH US, YOU WILL:
- Be Part Of A Collaborative Team, where all are valued
- Grow in a supportive learning environment
- Partner In Component Selection, design of electronic circuits, with support of electrical engineers
- Build And Test a wide variety of electronics prototypes
- Learn And Use Altium CAD tools
- Be Trusted To Manage Materials and prototype builds that are mission-critical
- Maintain An Orderly Lab, where tidy organization is appreciated by all
- Coproduce Simulations, failure analysis, and reliability analysis
WHAT WE HAVE:
- A Learning Environment where technicians aren’t held back
- No Artificial Barriers to what a technician can do or what skills they can develop
- A Variety Of Projects; it never gets dull
- Well-Equipped Labs that don’t skimp on advanced tools
- A Growth-Oriented Company where fresh ideas and improvements are a welcome part of the culture
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Everyone matters at Engenious and we take a holistic approach to benefits because we believe that every aspect of our work matters. It should go without saying (but we’re saying it anyway!) that our full-time employees and their families get comprehensive healthcare (including health, vision and dental), life insurance, paid vacation/personal days/sick days, FMLA leave, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, profit sharing, HSA with employer match, mobile phone stipend, and more.
We encourage employees to collaborate and suggest expected and unexpected ways to continually improve benefits. Our benefits rival, and even exceed, those of large organizations – we’ve got your back.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspirations
- We invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.