The Engenious Electronics Engineer architects, designs, builds and tests complex electronics and embedded microcontroller systems as a part of our collaborative team of creative, hands-on engineers and designers.
- Architect, design, build, document and test complex embedded electronic and microcontroller systems.
- Expertly design high-speed digital, power supply, motor control, analog and RF circuits
- Lead the development of new product concepts, working closely with industrial designers, mechanical engineers, prototype model makers, technicians and others.
- Evaluate concepts and design elements using electrical engineering fundamentals including tolerance analysis, spice modeling.
- Build, debug and test prototypes Develop and execute test plans to meet standards and customer requirements.
- Apply risk management to electrical systems.
- Maintain healthy work/life balance
- Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail
- Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment
- Be conversant about the medical device industry and advanced technology product development processes
- Become knowledgeable of medical concepts including anatomy, physiology, and disease processes relevant to medical device work
- Make it happen, don’t just be there when it happens
- Be able to think on your feet
- Self-aware, others-aware, situationally-aware
- Humble, but self-confident
- Internally-driven for productivity
- Adjust focus from design details to broad project goals as the situation requires
- Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
We recognize that top talent comes from all over the world, however Engenious Design is unable to offer visa sponsorship opportunities at this time.
Everyone matters at Engenious and we take a holistic approach to benefits because we believe that every aspect of our work matters. It should go without saying (but we’re saying it anyway!) that our full-time employees and their families get comprehensive healthcare (including health, vision and dental), life insurance, paid vacation/personal days/sick days, FMLA leave, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, profit sharing, HSA with employer match, mobile phone stipend, and more.
We encourage employees to collaborate and suggest expected and unexpected ways to continually improve benefits. Our benefits rival, and even exceed, those of large organizations – we’ve got your back.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspiration
RelateWe invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.
CreateWe create new things that improve lives.
ProduceWe work quickly to get what’s important done.
ImproveWe have healthy unrest with the status quo, and we take responsibility to make things better.