Digital Marketing Position:
This collaborative leader is responsible for long term planning and coordinating execution of Engenious digital marketing. The coordinator builds an insightful understanding of target audiences, then speaks to them convincingly using appropriate digital and other media. This data-driven marketer has a strong sense of urgency, operates efficiently, and builds trust with a cross-functional team within Engenious and external partners.
- In all items, collaborate and report weekly on progress/plans/metrics to Engenious leaders and collaborators involved in marketing and business development.
- Establish digital marketing goals, priorities, metrics, content calendar, plans and budgets.
- Plan, build and execute social media strategy through insightful analysis of target audiences, competitor surveillance, platform/channel determination.
- Build, actively manage and optimize Pay Per Click, Display and other advertising campaigns
- Manage the Engenious website, including metrics review, content curation and Search Engine Optimization.
- Engage/manage services and contractors as needed to optimize efficiency.
- Plan, coordinate and create attention-getting content that’s helpful and relevant to target audiences.
- Mine internal and external data sets and analyze to provide actionable analysis. Always move toward answering “so what should we tweak?” around metrics/data analysis.
- Build, coordinate and collaborate with a broad creative team (internal and external) which includes graphic designers, photographers and videographers who support marketing activities.
- Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment.
- Work for the collective good, giving others the benefit of the doubt.
- Act and speak to support rather than inhibit or sabotage others (clients, teammates, external partners).
- Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail.
- Internally driven for productivity.
- Maintain healthy work/life balance.
- Makes it happen, not just there when it happens.
- Able to think on her/his feet.
- Self-aware, others-aware, situationally aware.
- Humble, but self-confident.
- Adjust focus on detail or broader view to suit situation.
- Be conversant about the medical device industry, advanced technology product development processes, and medical concepts including anatomy, physiology, and disease processes relevant to medical device work.
- Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions.
Everyone matters at Engenious and we take a holistic approach to benefits because we believe that every aspect of our work matters. It should go without saying (but we’re saying it anyway!) that our full-time employees and their families get comprehensive healthcare (including health, vision and dental), life insurance, paid vacation/personal days/sick days, FMLA leave, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, profit sharing, HSA with employer match, mobile phone stipend, and more.
We encourage employees to collaborate and suggest expected and unexpected ways to continually improve benefits. Our benefits rival, and even exceed, those of large organizations – we’ve got your back.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspirations
- We invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.