Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
This position is responsible for the daily coordination and management of Engenious Design’s marketing activities; digital advertising; social media management; email marketing; website development; and all marketing duties as needed and assigned.
This position must be able to quickly respond to requests for information, have a strong sense of urgency, and be able to quickly course correct in an environment that changes rapidly.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification in collaboration with key Engenious team members involved in business development
- Build and optimize PPC and Display campaigns on Google AdWords, and strategic paid social posts on main social media channels
- Manage day-to-day aspects of advertising campaigns including ad copy and idea generation, testing, bid management, and keyword expansion
- Generate, edit, publish and share weekly/daily content on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Developing email campaigns and workflows, including template design, messaging development, list creation, email setup, and performance tracking.
- Think end-to-end across customer journey and sales funnel, and utilize segmentation, automation and customization, to create targeted and effective email nurture campaigns.
- Build and maintain company WordPress marketing website and microsites and customize base WordPress themes
- Track results and identify trends within company data to ensure campaigns are focused on the most effective and successful activities to drive new business
- Mine internal and external data sets and present findings to team (i.e. what happened and why) and refine future analysis based on feedback/needs
- Collaborate with a broader creative team which includes graphic designers, photographers and videographers who support marketing activities.
- Manage marketing budget
- Maintain healthy work/life balance.
- Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail.
- Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment.
- Be conversant about the medical device industry and advanced technology product development processes.
- Become knowledgeable of medical concepts including anatomy, physiology, and disease processes relevant to medical device work.
- Makes it happen, not just there when it happens.
- Able to think on her/his feet.
- Self-aware, others-aware, situationally aware.
- Humble, but self-confident.
- Internally-driven for productivity.
- Adjust focus on detail or broader view to suit situation.
- Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
We recognize that top talent comes from all over the world, however Engenious Design is unable to offer visa sponsorship opportunities at this time.
Everyone matters at Engenious and we take a holistic approach to benefits because we believe that every aspect of our work matters. It should go without saying (but we’re saying it anyway!) that our full-time employees and their families get comprehensive healthcare (including health, vision and dental), life insurance, paid vacation/personal days/sick days, FMLA leave, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, profit sharing, HSA with employer match, mobile phone stipend, and more.
We encourage employees to collaborate and suggest expected and unexpected ways to continually improve benefits. Our benefits rival, and even exceed, those of large organizations – we’ve got your back.
Our Team Is Marked By These Four Cultural Aspirations
- We invest in healthy relationships with our team, clients, suppliers, partners, and our community.